The Services We Provide
We provide a truly comprehensive range of breast health services:
- Exceptional patient support—From the moment you call our Breast Center or one of our satellite screening centers, you’re never alone. Our dedicated nurse and imaging navigators will guide you every step of the way.
- Screening and diagnostic imaging for early detection—We offer today’s most advanced breast imaging technology.
- Breast cancer risk assessment—Based on family history and other factors, we can evaluate your risk for breast cancer, recommend strategies for early detection and prevention, and provide genetic counseling and testing when appropriate.
- Diagnosis that’s fast and accurate—With our advanced technology and skilled specialists, we provide timely, accurate diagnosis of benign and malignant breast disease, ensuring the most effective treatment planning.
- Today’s most advanced treatments—From the latest surgical and reconstructive techniques, to cutting-edge chemotherapy, hormonal, biological and targeted medical therapies, to state-of-the-art radiation therapy protocols—it’s all right here.
Plus, we offer an array of supportive services including integrative medicine, support groups, spiritual care, palliative care, and a survivorship program—because our care doesn’t end when your treatment does.
The Western Connecticut Health Network Breast Center