- Our staff includes fellowship trained oncologic surgeons specializing in colon-rectal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, esophageal and other gastrointestinal surgeries, dedicated diagnostic and interventional gastroenterologists and radiologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists.
- Our comprehensive multidisciplinary program offers risk assessment, screening, diagnosis, treatment, education and support, genetics, research and clinical trials and wellness.
- Our multidisciplinary care team of experts meets regularly to discuss every patient’s care and develop an individualized and comprehensive treatment plan offering hope and options.
- Oncology nurse navigators assist you with education and support.
- We offer advanced, minimally invasive surgical and diagnostic techniques, such as the laparoscopic Whipple procedure for pancreatic cancer.
- We use innovative treatments and technology to bring you evidence-based therapies for the best possible outcome or cure.
- Our comprehensive clinical research program offers opportunities to participate in trials investigating novel therapies.
- Our genetics program tests for DNA mutations to catch cancer risk factors earlier, potentially leading to greater screening rates and cures now and for future generations.
GI Cancer Program