Why Choose WCHN
- Our physicians have trained at some of the country’s most prestigious medical programs. They bring training, along with decades of clinical expertise, directly to you in your own community.
- Fellowship trained oncologic surgeons specializing in lung cancer
- Dedicated diagnostic and interventional pulmonologists and radiologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists
- Our comprehensive multidisciplinary program offers screening, diagnosis, treatment, education and support, research and clinical trials.
- Our multidisciplinary care team of experts meet regularly to discuss every patient’s care and develop an individualized and comprehensive treatment plan offering hope and options.
- Oncology nurse navigators assist you with education and support
- We offer advanced minimally-invasive surgical and diagnostic techniques, such as VATS (video assisted thoroscopic surgery)
- We offer innovative treatments and technology to bring you evidence-based treatments for the best possible outcome or cure.
- Our comprehensive clinical research program offers opportunities to participate on trials investigating novel therapies.
- We offer the most sophisticated radiation oncology treatments, including Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)