Ready to Volunteer
Joining New Milford Hospital's team of volunteers is easy. Just follow these 6 steps:
- Attend a two hour volunteer orientation and information session
- Check our news and events to see when the next orientation is scheduled
- Register right online or contact Volunteer Services to register for an orientation session
- Participate in an interview and application process conducted by our Volunteer Services staff
- Have a health assessment form, including a tuberculosis test, completed by your doctor
- Prior to assignment placement, volunteer must pass a Background Check
Adult volunteers in any capacity require a commitment of at least six months of service. During those first six months, Volunteer Services staff will conduct follow-up evaluations to make sure you are satisfied with your assignments and with the volunteer program.
For More Information
Check our news and events and Calendar Details for upcoming orientation dates.
Contact us if you have questions. We appreciate your support and you’ll feel great helping to create a positive experience for patients and visitors at New Milford Hospital.