Free Online Registration
Membership is free, we won't share your information with anyone, and it's easy to sign-up! You can become a member of Spirit of Women online.
As a Spirit of Women member you'll receive:
For More Information
- A member benefits package that includes exclusive offers and values to local and national retailers, business and travel companies. See your national discount online directory for the latest benefits and discount offerings. Soon after registering for Spirit of Women, you will receive a member-exclusive code in the mail which you can use to activate your online membership benefit program.
Disclaimer: Please note that offers and services are subject to change without notification, and terms and conditions are set by the independent retailers and business listed. Access to benefits is at the sole discretion of the Spirit of Women member. Offers and discounts do not imply endorsement of businesses A valid Spirit of Women membership code may be required to activate offers. Participating businesses and retailers are independent contractors and administered by a third party company. Neither New Milford Hospital nor Western Connecticut Health Network are responsible for the actions or practices of participating businesses and retailers.
- Early information and invitations to our educational, social events
- Girls' Night Out and Spirit Wellness Weekend
- Day of Dance
- And other social events bringing women together to share and learn
- VIP treatment and goodies at our signature events
- Quarterly Spirit of Women Magazine sent to your home (or enjoy here online)
- Screening reminders and other personalized information to match your life stage, and help you maximize the benefits of Spirit of Women wellness and prevention information
- 2011 Online Contest Rules and Regulations
If you're not a Spirit of Women member already, sign up online. Spirit of Women membership is free. Check out our calendar for upcoming programs and events Spirit of Women events and join us!
If you have questions or would like more information please contact Public Relations at New Milford Hospital.