Heart and Vascular Conditions We Treat
Working together with Danbury Hospital’s Praxair Center, we provide expert, collaborative, multidisciplinary care, inpatient and outpatient, for the full range of cardiovascular conditions, including those that affect the heart, heart valves and the vascular system.
Common Heart & Vascular Conditions We Treat:
- Atrial Fibrillation (Irregular Heartbeat)
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Chest Pain
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Venous Disease
Click Read More to view the full list of conditions we treat.
Heart and Vascular Diagnostics and Testing
Our expert physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses and support staff, at both New Milford Hospital and Danbury Hospital’s Praxair Regional Heart and Vascular Center, are serious about their roles in supporting the heart health of everyone in our community. We offer comprehensive screening and testing including:
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary angiography (at Danbury Hospital only)
- Diagnostic electrophysiology studies (at Danbury Hospital only)
- Holter monitor
- Nuclear Cardiology Stress Test
- Stress Test
Click Read More to view the full list of diagnostics and tests we offer.
Heart and Vascular Treatments and Procedures
Partnering with the specialists at Danbury Hospital’s Praxair Regional Heart and Vascular Center, we offer treatments in the areas of Cardiac Surgery; Electrophysiology; General Cardiology; Interventional Cardiology; Vascular Surgery; and Structural Heart:
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) surgery
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) therapy
- Pacemaker placement
- Available at our network partner, Danbury Hospital only:
- Aortic valve replacement
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart bypass surgery
- Hybrid convergent procedure for atrial fibrillation (Afib)
- Mitral valve repair/replacement
- Open Heart Surgery
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm surgery, open
Click Read More to view the full list of treatments and procedures we offer.
Awards & Accreditations
At the Western Connecticut Health Network, our cardiovascular prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation staff, programs and hospitals are honored to have earned the following national recognitions and awards.
- Chest Pain Center accreditation* from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC) (Danbury Hospital)
- Mission Lifeline-EMS Award, American Heart Association (2014) (Danbury Hospital)
- Re-Accreditation – Echocardiography, Intersocietal Accreditations Commission (IAC) (2014 – 2017) (Danbury Hospital)
- Stroke Gold Quality Achievement Award, American Heart Association (2013) (Danbury Hospital)