be well Patient Portal
Western Connecticut Health Network has implemented Cerner, a new electronic health record, billing and scheduling system to better serve our patients. All of our hospitals (Danbury, New Milford, Norwalk), WCMG offices now operate on a single platform.
The new integrated system provides a single repository of patient information and supports our goal of improving your experience with our clinicians. It also gives you access to a new and enhanced patient portal called be well.
- Access your medical information on the go! Download the free portal app from Apple or Android app store.
- Schedule appointments and save appointment details to your calendar
- Request prescription renewals or refills
- Manage health records of family members through appropriate proxy access
- Test results including: labs, pathology, radiology, GI, pulmonary and others
- Hospital and office visit clinical summaries
- Current medications and links to related educational materials
- Hospital reports such as discharge summaries, operative reports and consultations
- Office visit education materials and hospital discharge instructions
- Problem list and links to related educational materials
- Allergy information
Is there a cost to use the be well patient portal?
No. Access is FREE.
Will my email be shared?
No. We will not sell or use your email address for marketing purposes.
Is it secure?
Yes, encrypted data ensures privacy, security and is HIPAA compliant.
Can I set up account for my children, elderly parents or dependent adult?
Yes, you may open a proxy account for children (up to 11 years old), spouse, dependent adult or elderly parent.
Will I be able to pay my previous bills online?
Yes, you will be able to pay both old and recently incurred bills through a single link.
Western Connecticut Health Network is dedicated to helping improve your overall health care experience by providing convenient streamlined resources to help you better manage your health.
In addition to our patient portal application, we now offer the ability for you to securely connect your health record to some of the health management apps you may use (i.e. fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc.).
This new process provides access to your health and wellness data in an app of your choosing that will enable you to make informed choices.
Once we receive your request, we will be in touch (typically within two business days) with next steps.