Danbury Hospital and New Milford Hospital’s Corporate Health Care is the area’s leading provider of travel health advice and vaccinations for people age 18 years and older. Whether your travel is for business or personal reasons, our travel medicine team is ready to help make the trip a safe, healthy and enjoyable one.
We provide a detailed review of your health needs, including recommended or required vaccinations, personal health precautions, tips for healthy travel and more. All recommendations are based upon the latest guidelines issued from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Services we offer include:
- Pre-travel evaluations: These are destination-specific and take into account the traveler’s personal health history for added safety. Each client receives a personalized travel health report and summary for additional confidence.
- Vaccinations and lab work for international travel
Our Travel Health Service stocks and prescribes a wide array of medications and vaccines which may be required for international travel. These products are often not found in most physician’s offices due to their specific uses:
- Yellow fever vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Tetanus-diphtheria vaccine
- Meningococcal meningitis vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Hepatitis-A vaccine
- Hepatitis-B vaccine
- Japanese encephalitis vaccine
- MMR (measles-mumps-rubella) vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- Pneumococcal pneumonia vaccine
- Influenza vaccine
- Anti-malarial medicationAnti-diarrheal medication
Back to Corporate Health Care