Why Choose WCHN
- Our staff includes fellowship trained oncologic surgeons specializing in colon-rectal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, esophageal and other gastrointestinal surgeries, dedicated diagnostic and interventional gastroenterologists and radiologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists.
- Our comprehensive multidisciplinary program offers risk assessment, screening, diagnosis, treatment, education and support, genetics, research and clinical trials and wellness.
- Our multidisciplinary care team of experts meets regularly to discuss every patient’s care and develop an individualized and comprehensive treatment plan offering hope and options.
- Oncology nurse navigators assist you with education and support.
- We offer advanced, minimally invasive surgical and diagnostic techniques, such as the laparoscopic Whipple procedure for pancreatic cancer.
- We use innovative treatments and technology to bring you evidence-based therapies for the best possible outcome or cure.
- Our comprehensive clinical research program offers opportunities to participate in trials investigating novel therapies.
- Our genetics program tests for DNA mutations to catch cancer risk factors earlier, potentially leading to greater screening rates and cures now and for future generations.
Discover ways you can improve your health and feel well.More about Feeling Well
Get info on what changes you can make to improve your health and how to make them.More about Living Well
Unlock the power of food to help restore and maintain wellness.More about Eating Well