New Milford Hospital’s board-certified breast surgeons provide compassionate, individualized and high-quality surgical care for breast cancer and other breast conditions.
We treat the full range of breast-related problems, including:
- Breast pain
- Breast lumps
- Nipple discharge
- Breast cysts
- Breast cancer
- Abnormal breast imaging (abnormal mammogram)
- High-risk factors for breast cancer
Our doctors are skilled in various minimally invasive procedures, including core biopsies and image-guided procedures. Our services include:
- Breast biopsy: Removal of a small tissue sample to be tested for the presence of abnormal cell
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy, to see if cancer has spread and, if so, how far.
- Mastectomy, including skin-sparing technique