Plow to Plate at New Milford Hospital
Plow to Plate delivers a fully integrated, healthful food service program to patients, staff and the community, using fresh produce from local farms. Plow to Plate is a program that advocates healthy food as a direct path to disease prevention while promoting the local agricultural economy.
Discover ways you can improve your health and feel well.More about Feeling Well
Get info on what changes you can make to improve your health and how to make them.More about Living Well
Unlock the power of food to help restore and maintain wellness.More about Eating Well
- Media Advisory: New Milford Hospital Announces Winter Series of Strong People Strong Bones Classes
- Western Connecticut Home Care Named to Prestigious Top 500 of the 2018 ABILITY HomeCare Elite
- Danbury Hospital: Very Low Birth Weight and Extreme Preterm Twins Celebrate their First Birthday!
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- Kenneth’s Story: “I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Nora’s Story: “Made me feel as if somebody cared, and at that time, that’s when you need someone to really care.”