We provide an advanced level of care for adult patients with colon and rectal disease including colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures.
Our surgeons are experts in the surgical management of:
- Anal and rectal disease, including hemorrhoids, polyps and fissures
- Colon and rectal cancer
- Diverticulitis and diverticular disease
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
Colorectal Conditions and Procedures
We provide individualized treatment to optimize outcome. Services offered by our colon and rectal surgeons include:
- Hemorrhoidectomy: Surgical removal of hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation: A procedure to treat hemorrhoids with a tight rubber band that blocks blood flood
- Sclerotherapy: A method of treating hemorrhoids by injecting medication directly into the tissue
- Stapled hemorrhoidectomy (PPH): Removal of hemorrhoids that uses staples instead of sutures to close the wound
- Fistulotomy: A surgical procedure that involves opening up and correcting an anal fistula
- Botox: A temporary injection-based treatment for anal fissure
- Sphincterotomy: Surgical procedure for treatment of anal fissure
- Topical therapy: Medication applied to help heal an anal fissure
Laparoscopic colectomy: Minimally invasive removal of the colon, typically for treatment of colon cancer.
Pelvic floor disorders: Including fecal incontinence, constipation and rectal prolapse.