Arnhold Emergency Department
New Milford Hospital’s Arnhold Emergency Department is proud to provide excellent emergency medical care to our community and surrounding towns. Supported by a generous donation from the Arnhold family, our new 11,000-square-foot, sustainable and “green” space has private patient rooms, specialty care areas and an expanded triage desk.
Healthy Living with New Milford Hospital’s Plow to Plate® Program
Plow to Plate was created at New Milford Hospital in collaboration with dining services partner Unidine Corporation, to address astonishing upward trends in obesity and related diseases. The initiative, which advocates healthy food as a direct path to disease prevention while promoting the local agricultural economy, delivers a fully integrated, healthful food service program to patients, staff, and the community. It uses fresh produce from nine local farms.
Lab/Blood Draw Locations
You never need to make an appointment to have blood drawn at one of our convenient, easily accessible blood collection stations. We have locations in New Milford and surrounding communities, all with ample onsite parking.
- Western Connecticut Home Care Earns Home Care Elite for Third Year
- Danbury Hospital Implements Cardio MEMS™ Heart Failure Monitoring System
- Trefz Family Gift Creates First Global Health Endowed Chair in Connecticut
- WCHN Names John A. Martignetti, MD, PhD to Expand Important Cancer Research
- Western Connecticut Home Care Honors Providers
- Western Connecticut Health Network Values Physician Assistants National PA’s Week is October 6- 12
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- Kenneth’s Story: “Once I got to the hospital, I had an EKG done and about 100 new people showed up and I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Nora’s Story: “Made me feel as if somebody cared, and at that time, that’s when you need someone to really care.”
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”
- Donna's Story
- Virginia’s Story: “I had had a heart attack at that point, which I didn’t know. The girl in the ambulance was wonderful; she got me into Norwalk Hospital and the doctor that was on call pretty much saved my life.”