Arnhold Emergency Department
New Milford Hospital’s Arnhold Emergency Department is proud to provide excellent emergency medical care to our community and surrounding towns. Supported by a generous donation from the Arnhold family, our new 11,000-square-foot, sustainable and “green” space has private patient rooms, specialty care areas and an expanded triage desk.
Healthy Living with New Milford Hospital’s Plow to Plate® Program
Plow to Plate was created at New Milford Hospital in collaboration with dining services partner Unidine Corporation, to address astonishing upward trends in obesity and related diseases. The initiative, which advocates healthy food as a direct path to disease prevention while promoting the local agricultural economy, delivers a fully integrated, healthful food service program to patients, staff, and the community. It uses fresh produce from nine local farms.
Lab/Blood Draw Locations
You never need to make an appointment to have blood drawn at one of our convenient, easily accessible blood collection stations. We have locations in New Milford and surrounding communities, all with ample onsite parking.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group Offers Telehealth as a New and Convenient After-Hours Option for Patients
- WCHN Cardiothoracic Surgeons First in Connecticut to Implant Sutureless Valve for Aortic Valve Replacement Surgery
- Five Couples Renew their Romance While Volunteering at Danbury and New Milford Hospitals
- Sonic Healthcare USA and Western Connecticut Health Network Form New Laboratory Joint Venture Partnership
- Western Connecticut Health Network Announces University of Vermont College of Medicine Branch Campus Approval
- WCHN Neurosurgeon Performs First Intra-Arterial Mechanical Thrombectomy at Norwalk Hospital
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- Kenneth’s Story: “I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Nora’s Story: “Made me feel as if somebody cared, and at that time, that’s when you need someone to really care.”
- Donna's Story
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”
- Virginia’s Story: “The doctor that was on call pretty much saved my life.”
- Principles of Palliative and End of Life Care for the Generalist
- Community Health Forum at New Milford Hospital
- Weight Loss Surgery Meet and Greet- March
- New Milford Hospital Offers Diabetes Education Classes in March
- Managing Joint Pain Presentation at Wilton Library
- Strong Women Strong Bones Fitness Classes- February through April