Arnhold Emergency Department
New Milford Hospital’s Arnhold Emergency Department is proud to provide excellent emergency medical care to our community and surrounding towns. Supported by a generous donation from the Arnhold family, our new 11,000-square-foot, sustainable and “green” space has private patient rooms, specialty care areas and an expanded triage desk.
Healthy Living with New Milford Hospital’s Plow to Plate® Program
Plow to Plate was created at New Milford Hospital in collaboration with dining services partner Unidine Corporation, to address astonishing upward trends in obesity and related diseases. The initiative, which advocates healthy food as a direct path to disease prevention while promoting the local agricultural economy, delivers a fully integrated, healthful food service program to patients, staff, and the community. It uses fresh produce from nine local farms.
Lab/Blood Draw Locations
You never need to make an appointment to have blood drawn at one of our convenient, easily accessible blood collection stations. We have locations in New Milford and surrounding communities, all with ample onsite parking.
“I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.” Watch our patient testimonial videos to see what our patients are saying.
- Strong Women Strong Bones Fitness Class in Litchfield
- Western Connecticut Health Network Receives $75,000 from Union Savings Bank to Support Lyme Disease Education and Community Outreach
- Western Connecticut Health Network and Ann’s Place Celebrate National Cancer Survivors Day
- Danbury Hospital Praxair Cancer Center Offers Free Skin Cancer Screenings
- Larissa March and Cynthia Tyler to Present a Talk on Nutrition and Cancer Prevention at the Middlebury Library
- Dr. Adam Gorelick to Present a Talk on Colon Cancer at Southbury Library
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- Kenneth’s Story: “Once I got to the hospital, I had an EKG done and about 100 new people showed up and I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Jodilynn’s Story: “Before the panic could even set in, people from the Praxair Cancer Center and Danbury Hospital immediately let us know that cancer is very different these days and they would make sure I had the best care possible.”
- Nora’s Story: “Made me feel as if somebody cared, and at that time, that’s when you need someone to really care.”
- Janet’s Story: “That team effort makes you feel like you’re really being taken care of. You were just not a number.”
- Donna's Story
- Childbirth Education Classes: Programs for Parents half-day classes
- Childbirth Education Classes: 6 week program for parents: half-day classes
- Weight Loss Surgery Meet and Greet- July 7 & July 18
- Breastfeeding Class for expectant parents
- New Milford Hospital Registered Dietitian to speak at at the Sherman JCC Luncehon Sunday, June 26
- One-Day Childbirth Preparation Class - Baby Care Basics