Arnhold Emergency Department
New Milford Hospital’s Arnhold Emergency Department is proud to provide excellent emergency medical care to our community and surrounding towns. Supported by a generous donation from the Arnhold family, our new 11,000-square-foot, sustainable and “green” space has private patient rooms, specialty care areas and an expanded triage desk.
Healthy Living with New Milford Hospital’s Plow to Plate® Program
Plow to Plate was created at New Milford Hospital in collaboration with dining services partner Unidine Corporation, to address astonishing upward trends in obesity and related diseases. The initiative, which advocates healthy food as a direct path to disease prevention while promoting the local agricultural economy, delivers a fully integrated, healthful food service program to patients, staff, and the community. It uses fresh produce from nine local farms.
Lab/Blood Draw Locations
You never need to make an appointment to have blood drawn at one of our convenient, easily accessible blood collection stations. We have locations in New Milford and surrounding communities, all with ample onsite parking.
“I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.” Watch our patient testimonial videos to see what our patients are saying.
- Tribuna Newspaper and The New American Dream Foundation Donate to Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital Offers Free Skin Cancer Screening During Village Fair Days
- Western Connecticut Health Network Welcomes Richard Gemming To Lead Western Connecticut Medical Group
- CT SURGEON GIVES PATIENTS PAIN RELIEF WITH AN INNOVATIVE PROCEDURE TO TREAT STRESS FRACTURES
- Conversations on the Green Fundraiser to Benefit New Milford Hospital
- New Milford Hospital Announces Summer Series of Strong Women™ Strong Bones Classes
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- Kenneth’s Story: “Once I got to the hospital, I had an EKG done and about 100 new people showed up and I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Nora’s Story: “Made me feel as if somebody cared, and at that time, that’s when you need someone to really care.”
- Janet’s Story: “That team effort makes you feel like you’re really being taken care of. You were just not a number.”
- Donna's Story
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”
- Childbirth Education Classes: Programs for Parents half-day classes
- Childbirth Education Classes: 6 week program for parents: half-day classes
- Weight Loss Surgery Meet and Greet- August 4 & August 24
- New Milford Hospital Free Skin Cancer Screening - July 30, 2016
- Introduction to Therapeutic Touch Workshop
- Ethical Wills/Legacy Letters Workshop: Preserving Your Legacy of Values For Your Family, Friends and Community