Our New Milford Hospital orthopedic surgeons provide expert treatment, surgical and non-surgical, for back and spine pain. We offer the complete continuum of multidisciplinary spine care, including physical therapy and rehabilitation. Among the treatments we offer are:
- CT Scan
- Radiographs: Imaging studies, typically using x-ray, to examine the affected body part and identify the source of pain
Treatments and Procedures
- Epidural nerve block: Injection of a pain-blocking medication.
- Microdiscectomy: Surgical removal of a herniated disk in the lower back.
- Spinal Decompression: A non-surgical traction therapy that promotes retraction or repositioning of a herniated or bulging disk.
- Spinal Fusion: A surgical procedure to fix back pain that, essentially, welds problematic vertebrae together.
Back and Spine Care